Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, is one of the premier National Law Schools in India, which has been instrumental in transforming legal education into professional excellence since its inception in 2003.
Born in 2008 as the flagship journal of Gujarat National Law University, GNLU Law Review (‘TGLR’) is a bi-annual, student-edited, peer-reviewed journal, designed to promote multidisciplinary contemporary legal research. It was conceived to address the need for a broader platform for academics, professionals, researchers and students, where knowledge and scholarship can be exchanged and disseminated to new and innovative ideas in legal and related disciplines.
Internationally recognized with the ISSN number 0974-9810, the journal seeks to create awareness in developing areas of law in India and around the world. In the past, law review has seen the contribution of prominent jurists around the world.
Open to TGLR Academics, practitioners, research scholars and postgraduate students. All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words. Up to 5 keywords must be given.
TGLR does not follow any specific theme. However, submissions related to contemporary legal issues will be preferred.
Contributions submitted for publication to TGLR must not be previously published or currently submitted for publication elsewhere. Contributions will be evaluated on the basis of originality, innovation, clarity and technical accuracy. The authors will be solely responsible for the accuracy of the statements in the article.
Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of 2 authors. The manuscript must not contain the author’s name or his institutional affiliation or any other information. The author (s) must provide a separate cover letter containing professional information, contact details and other relevant information.
- Essays (5000-8000 words, excluding footnotes).
- Essays (3000-5000 words, excluding footnotes).
- Book Review / Case Commentary / Legislative Comments (1500-3000 words, excluding footnotes).
- Submit only in Microsoft Office (doc./docx.) Format.
- The paper should be free of all grammatical and spelling errors.
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman font, font size 12, line spacing 1.5 and the text should be fair.
- All footnotes must be in ‘Times New Roman’ font, font size 10, line spacing 1 and fair. All submissions must follow ‘The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Situation (20th Edition)’. The author can refer to the GNLU Law Review Quotation Guide from here.
- Non-compliance will be a basis for rejection.
The submission deadline is March 15, 2022. All submissions will be made only [email protected] Submit the manuscript for Volume IX Number I with the subject.
Contributions submitted and received for publication and copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of TGLR. However, in exceptional circumstances, contributions may be published elsewhere with the prior written permission of the Editor-in-Chief.
All contributors agree to indemnify TGLR against and against all claims, lawsuits and damages of the Gujarat National Law University on the basis of any claim of copyright infringement, theft or unauthorized use, by submitting any contribution to TGLR.
For any questions, write to us [email protected] With the topic ‘Questions related to Volume IX Issue I’. For more information about TGLR, click here.